German concern BMW officially presented a new car – BMW Gran Tourer 2-Series.
The new car can hold up to seven people, and, in actual fact, is extended variant Active Tourer 2-Series, what you can see as in interior, as in exterior. As distinct from its young brother, Gran Tourer have longish tail-gate and third rank of seats, under stowing which, volumetric capability of luggage hold enlarge up to 1905 litres.
Depending on upgrades the new car can be equipped with five different power packs:
- 1.5-litres three-cylinder petrol bi-turbo engine with power output 136 hp and drive torque 220 Nm
- Four-cylinder petrol Twin Power Turbo engine with capacity 2 l., which has ability to develop power up to 192 hp and drive torque equal 280 Nm
- Diesel three-cylinder power pack with capacity 1.5 l., which develop power to 116 hp and quantity of drive torque to 270 Nm
- Four-cylinder 2-litres bi-turbo diesel engine with measures 150 hp and 330 Nm
- Turbo-diesel with capacity, which is able to evolve speed up to 190 hp and drive torque up to 400 Nm